Volunteer Opportunities with the IIBHL – Join Our Community and Make a Positive Impact!
Are you interested in making a difference in the community? The Islamic Institute Ball Hockey League (IIBHL) is currently seeking dedicated individuals to volunteer1 in various roles. As a volunteer, you can contribute to the growth and success of our league while building lasting connections.
We have several positions available, including:
- Coaches2: Share your knowledge and passion for ball hockey by coaching one of our teams. Training will be provided to help you become an effective mentor and leader.
- Referees3: Ensure fair play and uphold the rules of the game as a referee. Experience is preferred, but we also welcome those who are interested in learning and growing in this role.
- Scorekeepers4: Help keep track of the game’s statistics and maintain accurate scorekeeping.
- Timekeepers5: Keep the game running smoothly and manage the game clock as a timekeeper. Training will be provided to familiarize you with the equipment and procedures.
If you’re interested in volunteering, you have two options;
- You can take a moment to fill out the form provided below. Select the division you would like to volunteer in, sign the document.
- You can fill out the volunteer agreement form (click here to access the form). Submit the form to email@example.com, and an IIBHL administrator will be in touch regarding the next steps.
Your dedication and involvement will have a positive impact on our league and the community we serve. Join us today in shaping the future of the Islamic Institute Ball Hockey League!
Volunteer Agreement Form
Updated: August 5, 2023
- We accept high school students that are looking to obtain their volunteer hours for school. An IIBHL Director (Abdullaah or Faheem) will be available to sign off on the documents. ↩︎
- You can view the IIBHL coaching duties here. ↩︎
- You can view the IIBHL refereeing duties here. ↩︎
- You can view the IIBHL scorekeeping duties here. ↩︎
- You can view the IIBHL timekeeper duties here. ↩︎