Began: October 6, 2021 - closed as of October 16, 2021
Registration for all returning players, as well as new players already on our contact list, have been emailed registration instructions.
All players for Tier 1 (12-16 years) will be allowed to sign up on a first-come-first-served basis. Spots are limited in Tier 1 this year with a reduction of teams to accommodate COVID-19 protocols.
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have decided to cancel Tier 2 for this season until such time as we can start games in September again and move back to 3 games on Fridays, as we did before.This was a difficult decision. We realize this will be a big disappointment for the kids, and we feel terrible about this. We ask that you please manage their disappointment on our behalf.
New players go on a waiting list as soon as we receive their registration forms. The higher new players are on the waiting list, the better their chances are of getting in, so sending in their forms without delay is absolutely crucial. After the three-week period for returning players to sign up is over, the remaining spots are filled by new players on the waiting list starting from the top.
When registration is over, all players who have registered along with some standbys will be invited to Tryouts where we will assess the skill level of each player.
To register, please complete the following:
- Download the Registration Form, Code of Conduct and Disclaimer (NEW) - or visit the documents page.
- Read the Code of Conduct and Disclaimer CAREFULLY.
- Fill out the Registration Form.
- Sign both the Disclaimer and Registration Form.
- Send the scanned Form (or a pic of it) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that before signing the Registration Form, the terms of the IIBHL Code of Conduct and Disclaimer must be read and agreed to.